CIRQ, an International Standards Organization (ISO) audit and certification body that is a subsidiary of the Insights Association, has named the following insights industry leaders to its Board of Directors:
- Dyna Boen, Managing Director, Escalent – Board Chair
- Craig Overpeck, COO, P/S/L Group – Immediate Past Chair
- Mark Menig, Chief Product Officer, Pure Spectrum – Board Vice-Chair
- Cassandra Rowe, Research Leader, Pinterest – Board Secretary
- Travis Santa, VP and Security Officer, Touchstone Research – Board Treasurer
Melanie Courtright, CEO of the Insights Association, and Juliana Wood, Managing Director of CIRQ, round out the Board as ex-officio (non-voting) members.
“The breadth of expertise of this Board is extraordinary and each member’s leadership and industry experience will be enormously helpful as CIRQ continues on a strong upswing of growth,” Courtright commented.
“Having the ability to consult with subject matter experts as we expand our client roster, navigate market shifts, and work to ensure optimal service levels is incredibly valuable,” Wood added.
Charged with providing guidance and oversight on all activities, the CIRQ Board meets quarterly to discuss the organization’s opportunities, plans, and priorities. CIRQ currently manages ISO certifications and conducts initial, ongoing surveillance, and recertification audits for insights companies with operations in 24 countries.
Press ReleaseMR News