MarketVision Research, a full-service marketing research firm and Insights Association member, has announced several promotions and additions to its staff.
Emily Reynolds and Kyle Crockett-Smith have been promoted to the position of Senior Research Associate. Tricia Sypniewski, Abby Miller, and Shannon Murphy have been promoted to the position of Research Manager, and Frank Gutowski has been promoted to Vice President.
New hires include:
- Aaron Baker, Research Assistant in Client Services. He is a recent graduate of Miami University and holds a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Marketing.
- Melissa Barford, Research Assistant in Client Services. She holds an Associate of Arts degree from Cincinnati State and brings over 15 years of experience in detailed administration and customer service to the team.
- Meredith Comerford, Research Assistant in Graphics. She is a graduate of Butler University and holds a Bachelor’s of Science in Marketing.
- Meredith Divine, Research Assistant in Online Communities. She is a recent graduate of Miami University and holds a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Business, with a double major in Marketing and Business Analytics.
- Deborah Nell, Research Assistant in Client Services. She brings more than 20 years of experience in a variety of marketing and administrative roles.
MarketVision has offices in Cincinnati, Cleveland, Dallas/Fort Worth, Indianapolis, London, Los Angeles, New York, and Philadelphia.